My name is Sage and I act as a valuable resource to people in need, as my roster of Houston customers can readily attest.
I am a seventh-generation psychic, and I have been helping people for over 40 years. I specialize in relationships, using my power to help bring healing to those in need.
Karmic relationships often yield an intuitive understanding that something is not right, and cannot continue. Although it’s not that either party is a bad person, it’s important to recognize the symptoms of a karmic relationship, confront it, and ultimately move on, for a karmic relationship means, by definition, two separate souls with two separate purposes.
Here are common signs of a karmic relationships:
- Someone who pushes you away only to pull you back afterward
- Someone who plays games (e.g., is interested and then, suddenly, not)
- Someone who is unavailable brings out the destructive tendencies in you
- Someone who is abusive, whether emotionally or physically
Perhaps you’ve found yourself in a karmic relationship. If so, remember: you’ve come together to resolve the past, heal in the present, and move into the future separately.
- Energetic feeling of connection in the heart
- Instantaneous, magnetic attraction that defies reason
- Psychic or telepathic communication (knowing the person’s thoughts, feelings, or physical condition)
- Synchronicities at the time of meeting or at important points in the relationship
- Vivid dreams or promonitions of partner, astral travels/intimacy/sex in dreams that feels real
- Feeling their presence when they are not physically present
The notion of a “Twin Flame” originated in Plato’s mythic dialogue “The Symposium,” which held that human beings, in the beginning, had two faces, four arms, and four legs. Under the threat of being overpowered, however, the gods split them in half, creating the lesser humans we see before us today. Hence, it is thought that we all have a “twin” soul in the world.
- The otherworldly sense that time does not exist between you
- An uncanny sense of “recognition,” as though you’re “destined” to be together
- Intense magnetic attraction to one another
- Your strengths and weaknesses counterbalance each other
- You share the comparable values, desires, and dreams
- Despite bickering or fighting at times, you forgive each other entirely
- You have a multifaceted connection, acting as best friends, teachers, and lovers
- You’re both aligned with a higher spiritual/social purpose
- You learn the values of empathy, compassion, forgiveness, and unconditional love together